Friday, April 30, 2010

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Peoples,
It has been a long time. Apart from a movie review that I wrote just the other day while I was in Nagasaki, I have barely touched this blog for over a month.
More like a month and a half, or closer to two full months than that.

"You were gone?" I hear you ask.
Yes, I was.
"Where were you?"
More astute readers may notice that I mentioned the city name Nagasaki in the paragraph above. This wasn't just me dropping names in the hopes of getting laid (not that that would work for me anyway - I get laid the hard way).

My Peoples, the truth is that I was embarking on a first-in-a-lifetime trip across this country of Japan, and only yesterday night did I arrive back in Mito city.

For more details, see the following blog entry, entitled "The 2010 Expedition: I Came, I Saw, I Wandered".

From The Tominator.

No comments:

Post a Comment