Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Job In The End

In the End of all this, this searching, this wondering, and all this learning of life-lessons (in the University of Life), I feel that I will be in a certain place.

The details are only just becoming clear to me, however, I know THIS NOW:::

The job that I end up in will not be a job that concerns itself with money, making money, or has money as its ultimate goal and end.

My job will have a fulfilling value, will be important for what it means for me when I do it.
My job will be what I do each day, and I will do it with a passion and a verve and zest to ACCOMPLISH something, great things.

My next steps after Ayers Rock will be in situating myself in jobs and a lifestyle that does not concern itself with the acquisition of money. All I will want Money for is as the Universal Medium. The law of the Universla Medium is a law that has come into being, and subsequently agreed upon, by the overwhelming mass of humanity and civilisation. But its usefulness in achieving certain ends in the real world will be the only usefulness it has for me.


I no longer concern myself with Money.

After all, Money is God, and a god requires a man to be beholden to it.

I am beholden to no man, nor any god.

From The Tominator

No comments:

Post a Comment