Friday, February 11, 2011

Red Centre Calling

My Peoples,

Good Day, fellow thinkers!

There are not many of you, and for a while I have been away from you. I am currently residing in Ayers Rock. Ayers Rock is a big ol' red-coloured rock that sticks out of the ground in the dead centre of the Australian continent. Perhaps you have seen countless calendars or postcards or TV ads with said rock inside it.
I am in the middle of nowhere, quite literally. Hoever, it is an interesting place, for reasons that I will hopefully tell you all about one day.

For now, know that after a very long and pain-staking trial, I have re-gained access to the Information Age, with wireless broadband internet. I'm back, baby, I BACK!

One thing I will say now is that the solitude here, unavoidable as it can be, has afforeded me MUCH time for thinking. And for the first two months here, I had only a four-channel TV and some DVDs to occupy my time. In short, I've been forced to use my remaining resource fo mental stimulation - my mind itself. Some wacky things have been cooked up, and I will share some of them with you throughout the rest of my time here.

So,

From the Red Centre, this is The Tominator; I said I'd be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment