Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A better Social Darwinism - prologue

Going off, at this point in time, merely my residual knowledge of the theory from secondary and tertiary education studies, and a quick refresher course from Library Thinkquest (( here:: http://library.thinkquest.org/C004367/eh4.shtml )) I want to expound to you my own revised version of Social Darwinism, based of course upon my own observations these past 10 months living in Japan. And, of course, it shall be a better theory, too.

How is it better? Well, from the offset, I choose to categorically and forthrightly deny any links to a Nazi, genocidal, racist view of any kind - that's just not me, and it is certainly not my point. I have to say this now because the term "Social Darwinism" has been cliched over the decades to mean just that - something like some sort of master race of some such fascist bullshit that makes 'ordinary' people either fall in love with it and march outside the White House, or switch their minds off immediately at the first mention of the concept.
Stay with me on this one! (as you should on every post I put here!!!!)

The body of it will be in the next post I make, immediately after finalising THIS one. standby, and prepare to have your minds blown.

From Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment