Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A New (Better) Social Darwinism - Quick Explanation

To all ye who read this:
I have just done a marathon posting session, the first of its kind for me.
I assure you that it was worth the time spent, and it will be worth the time you take to read it. If it makes your head hurt, that is just sheer awe and awesomeness, an understandable reaction, and perfectly natural, I assure you.

In all honesty, it is the most lengthy assessment of my situation here in Mito, Japan to date that I have allowed anyone to actually SEE. --Like I said, inside my head it's all a mile a minute.
I will apologise only for the fact that it may well be difficult to read, but I will qualify that with the fact that it was indeed spur of the moment, with a little pre-thought, and it hence an excellent look into my mind at this present point in time, after midnight on Thursday, December 10, 2009AD.

The final points are made in Part 4 (Conclusion), but it will ALL make much more sense if you wade back through parts 1,2, and 3. Please try to stick with it. Make a night or several nights out of it, if you want to.

Good luck, and I'll see you on the other side!

From The Tominator.

No comments:

Post a Comment